Exactly what is Organic Food?
The India Organic (NPOP) or USDA (NOP) defines organic agriculture as a methodology that creates products utilizing best practices designed to preserve the environment and avoid synthetic pesticides, antibiotics, hormones or genetically modified seeds/foods. The India Organic or USDA has specific requirements about how farmers grow crops and raise livestock and which seeds and feeds they can use.
Top 10 reasons to go Organic.
- Avoid Chemicals
- Keep our children and future safe
- Better Taste
- More Nutrients
- Avoid GMO(Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Reduce pollution and protect water and soil
- Preserve agricultural diversity
- Support farming directly
- Preserve our ecosystems
- Avoid hormones, antibiotics and drugs in animal products